Cantel Medical is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention and control products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers, which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products.
- Associate degree in Electro-mechanics or equivalent is preferred.
- This position requires three or more years of electro-mechanical experience and a demonstrated ability to successfully activities in the field service in a small to medium company.
- The position requires analytical/technical ability, communication and planning skills and ability to implement plans to positively impact results.
- The position requires an ability to work independently to ensure customer needs are met.
- Must be very customer oriented and results driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be competent in multiple software applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Required to travel approximately 60 – 80%.