Cantel Medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market
· Co-develop, execute and implement marketing strategies on a local level in line with the Global and European marketing strategies.
· Develop and implement lifecycle maintenance campaigns for product portfolio, including analyzing market research and sales analytics, ideating messaging, developing sales tools, identifying competitive threats, and creating best in class marketing initiatives to drive sales.
· Partner with sales team to define and implement effective customer segmentation and targeting strategy, develop KOL's, and gather input to drive product improvements and marketing decisions.
· Work closely and effectively with internal team, sales team, key opinion leaders, and customers to identify and evolve marketing and program opportunities that incorporate a variety of formats such as live forums, web based programs, tablet-friendly training tools, white papers, case studies & patient testimonials, etc.
· Develop and execute on (clinical) publication, post-market studies, and podium strategy based to support product awareness. Attend and support company activities at relevant scientific and technical meetings and conferences
· Manages, analyses and keeps up-to-date on relevant industry, product and society guidelines and requirements
· Lead the short and long range product strategy for new product launches. Conduct and analyze market research and develop market forecasts.
· Make required refinements and improvements to existing labeling, collateral and educational documents.
· Educate and train physicians and hospital personnel on technical matters related to company’s devices. Develop and present sales training materials during sales training.
· Work as part of cross-functional team in order to meet business objectives; manage all projects within specified budget and timeline.
· Coordinate training and national meetings
· Support analytical needs as requested
· Support the sales teams and Sales Director on day-to-day commercial operations
Support the Marketing Director in day-to-day marketing operations
· Minimum bachelor's degree in Business or Sciences (preferrably a Master's degree) and a minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, preferably in medical capital equipment, disposable or single use medical devices/product or endoscopy.
· Marketing qualifications such as NIMA (or equivalent).
· Experience with product launches and product development initiatives
· Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
· Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
· Fluent in German & English and preferably one other European language
· Ability to successfully use the internet for research
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
· Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and possess excellent organization and prioritizing skills
Hands-on, Team-Player, Proactive, willing to go the extra mile
Based in Dusseldorf or at least two days in the German office.
Ability to travel as required, from 40% to 70% of the time