Redefining Excellence In:
Medical Device Reprocessing. Endoscopy Procedure Products and Infection Prevention and Control
We are a leader in the design, development, manufacture and sale of medical devices critical to endoscopy and infection prevention and control. Our Endoscopy segment provides a full circle of infection prevention solutions through a comprehensive offering of MEDIVATORS® branded products and services in two critical areas – endoscope reprocessing and endoscopy procedure products. Our endoscope reprocessing products include a full range of endoscope reprocessing systems, high-level disinfectants and sterilants, detergents, leak testing and manual cleaning products, storage cabinets, endoscope process tracking and related consumables, accessories and supplies.
Our endoscopy procedure products include CO2 and water irrigation pumps and disposable procedure kits, sterile irrigation tubing and single-use valves designed to eliminate the challenges associated with proper cleaning and high-level disinfection of numerous reusable components used in GI endoscopy procedures. We design, develop and manufacture most of our endoscopy products.
• Will lead and support the department’s process creation and validation efforts
• Troubleshoot molding and manufacturing processes to mitigate production defects
• Familiar with a wide range of commodity and engineering grade resins
• Experienced technical trainer in advanced plastics processing, production tool repair and diagnosis, material handling and blending processes
• Will be the liaison between the Molding department and the Manufacturing Engineering, and Quality Engineering teams.
• Provide engineering support for all issues related to product quality and machine efficiencies
• Familiar with SPC techniques and the Scientific Molding process
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering discipline required (Polymer and/or Plastics/Materials Process Engineering preferred), if no degree 7+ years of engineering experience in injection molding required
RJG Master Molder Certification highly desired
Minimum of 5-10 years of engineering experience in an Injection Molding environment (medical device experience strongly desired)
Comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of injection molding processes, machines, robotics and auxiliary equipment.
Up-to-date knowledge of injection molding machine technology and capabilities.
Experience with supporting manufacturing automation projects and leading the integration efforts a plus.
Lean Manufacturing/Lean Six Sigma experience is highly preferred
Ability to lead, guide and direct team members to support Process Engineering Initiatives.
Medivators, a Cantel Medical company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.