Redefining Excellence In:
Medical Device Reprocessing. Endoscopy Procedure Products and Infection Prevention and Control
We are a leader in the design, development, manufacture and sale of medical devices critical to endoscopy and infection prevention and control. Our Endoscopy segment provides a full circle of infection prevention solutions through a comprehensive offering of MEDIVATORS® branded products and services in two critical areas – endoscope reprocessing and endoscopy procedure products. Our endoscope reprocessing products include a full range of endoscope reprocessing systems, high-level disinfectants and sterilants, detergents, leak testing and manual cleaning products, storage cabinets, endoscope process tracking and related consumables, accessories and supplies.
Our endoscopy procedure products include CO2 and water irrigation pumps and disposable procedure kits, sterile irrigation tubing and single-use valves designed to eliminate the challenges associated with proper cleaning and high-level disinfection of numerous reusable components used in GI endoscopy procedures. We design, develop and manufacture most of our endoscopy products.
• Prepare molds for production.
• Read, interpret, and analyze blueprints; determine required machine operations; and consider the finish requirements for a task
• Inspect tools for defects and repair tools
• Work with cross-functional teams
• Inspect products and select the correct shop equipment, precision measurement devices and other tools needed for job
• Perform precision work to exacting tolerances and dimensions
• Practice safe machine shop practices and comply with safety standards
• High school diploma/equivalent required
• Minimum five years of hands-on experience with Mold Making/Tool Making required
• CNC and Manual experience preferred
• Journeyman preferred, or equivalent experience
• Ability to use Grinders, Mills, EDM, and other tooling machines proficiently
• Ability to read, interpret, and analyze blueprints
• Good vision, hearing, and manual dexterity are required
• Ability to lift 50 pounds required
• Must be highly proactive, customer-focused, trustworthy, and have integrity
• Ability to work in self-directed team environment required
• Must be willing to participate in Kaizen events
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English required
• Must be able to perform advanced math functions
Cantel Medical is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.