• Provide product education to customers. This includes clinical validations, advanced concept education, and in-service education.
• Provide proactive problem solving and timely follow-up of customer issues. Identify and utilize available support resources (i.e., technical services, customer service, and marketing).
• After successful equipment Installation, conduct all in-services in conjunction with Cantel Field Service Engineers and follow up within ten working days to check customer status with new equipment. Complete associated documents and assure proper archiving
• Perform required AER on–site Validations and Reports when required.
• Participate in product development teams by becoming involved in product/marketing testing.
• Assist in development of educational and/or market support tools for field or in-house use.
• Provide weekly activity schedules to management.
• Maintain all correspondence utilizing respective ERP Systems such as Salesforce.com and ServiceMax appropriately.
• Represent Cantel by attending and/or participating in local/national organizational meetings or events appropriate to responsibilities (DIN, KRINKO, etc.).
Requires significant travel within assigned territory of 50-70%