Redefining Excellence In:
Medical Device Reprocessing. Endoscopy Procedure Products and Infection Prevention and Control
We are a leader in the design, development, manufacture and sale of medical devices critical to endoscopy and infection prevention and control. Our Endoscopy segment provides a full circle of infection prevention solutions through a comprehensive offering of MEDIVATORS® branded products and services in two critical areas – endoscope reprocessing and endoscopy procedure products. Our endoscope reprocessing products include a full range of endoscope reprocessing systems, high-level disinfectants and sterilants, detergents, leak testing and manual cleaning products, storage cabinets, endoscope process tracking and related consumables, accessories and supplies.
Our endoscopy procedure products include CO2 and water irrigation pumps and disposable procedure kits, sterile irrigation tubing and single-use valves designed to eliminate the challenges associated with proper cleaning and high-level disinfection of numerous reusable components used in GI endoscopy procedures. We design, develop and manufacture most of our endoscopy products.
Cantel Medical company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.
• Monitors and corrects efficiencies of processes.
• Trouble shoots process and machine issues and repairs/corrects findings.
• Implement and maintain SIM (scientific Injection Molding) where appropriate.
• Support DOE’s, Validations when required.
• Sets-up tools such and prepare molds for production including changing tools when required.
• Ensure accuracy, completeness, and updates all related documentation.
• Ensures proper safety and company policies/guidelines
• Ensure schedule attainment, cycle times monitoring and OEE daily Tracking.
• Responsible of good documentation practices adherence and compliance audits.
• Ensure Cleaning and Work in 6S tasks(organize, clean area)
• Participate in LEAN and Continuous Improvement events
• Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates degree or Technical Certification related to injection molding and/or automation is required.
• Two years’ experience with equipment maintenance for molding machines, auxiliary and automated equipment.
• Technical experience troubleshooting injection molding equipment issues along with experience assembling/disassembling injection molding tooling.
• Experience with setting up molds and processes for injection molding machines and automated equipment.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must have understanding of Lean concepts and the ability to demonstrate everyday incremental improvements within job scope.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment; high customer empathy and desire to enthusiastically serve.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs; heavier lifting is necessary on occasion and the employee is required to ask for assistance above 50 lbs.
Associate's Degree or Technical Certification (RJG preferred) related to Injection Molding required.
Two years of experience with equipment setup and maintenance for Molding Machines/automation equipment required.