The FP&A Manager is a key member and partner to business unit leaders. The primary responsibility of this role is to partner with Commercial, Operations and Finance Team to manage the build-up of all financial plans (Budget, Forecasts and Multi-Year Strategies), evaluate and ensure the appropriate global controls are in place and monitor and challenge performance, investments and ensure accountability is assigned across the organization. Provides financial planning and analysis to support continued profit and productivity improvement for the business.
- The FP&A Manager is the chief coordinator and trainer in the execution of the entire annual operating plan (AOP), first of month/quarter forecast (FOR) and annual Strat Process (Who/What/When)
- Own the Strat/AOP/FOR Calendars, Action Plans, Input Matrix Owners, Deal Models, Consolidation, Review & Submissions
- Drive/implement process standardization (full P&L, B/S & Cash Flow) & drive ownership of commitments across functions
- Takes a proactive approach, review full quarterly forecasts and roll forward/adjust monthly across our German business
- Drive monthly and quarterly business review (MBR/QBR) & EBIT Walk Culture
- Establish monthly/quarterly business reviews across German business, creating a simplified standard reporting & review processes
- Incorporate financial analytics – drive consistency & quality of Field logic/calculations - understand, document, improve Price, Mix, Inflation and Productivity calculations
- Train local organization in EBIT Walk math/language to drive financial analysis discussions and ownership and accountability
- Partner with and support the Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Services & Customer Service teams
- Lead, develop and communicate the build ups for the Annual Budget, Forecast Updates and Strat Plans with the Commercial Team
- Owner of Commercial Dashboards – build, maintain, improve reporting
- Assist the Commercial Team to ensure optimum pricing & margins are achieved on all quotes for new and existing business
- Review and challenge commercial performance on an on-going basis, ensuring Budget and Forecast commitments are met
- Financial systems expert and power User
- Go to HFM Expert for all HFM related items including reporting, uploading, training and consolidation
- Submission Management Owner, Weekly Sales, Flash, Actuals, FOR, AOP, Strat & Supplemental
- Drive standardized reporting culture
- Provide regional support to overall company strategy and business development
- Support business development team with analytics, modeling and diligence on potential acquisition models
- Assess overall profitability of the current EMEA structure and recommend decisions that support profitable growth
- Adhoc assignments to support with 1 or more items related to acquisition integration as/when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA/CPA Preferred
- Experience in preparing, analyzing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements.
- 4-8 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work closely with commercial functions and demonstrate results delivery through those relationships
- Must have fundamental understanding of GAAP and International Finance Reporting Standards
- Ability to interact, challenge and communicate effectively with team members at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer and technological skills, including high proficiency in Hyperion and Microsoft Office Applications preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently operates at the highest level of integrity and is never willing to compromise with regards to ethical standards.
- Leads and/or participates in special projects and assignments as required.
- Ability to organize multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
- Maintains the professional standards of the Finance Department.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed