At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
WATER PURIFICATION AND FILTRATION
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
1. Apply extensive technical expertise in the architecture and design of cloud infrastructure (public, private, hybrid) and operational processes.
2. Develop and establish technical requirements for cloud infrastructure.
3. Deploy, configure, and support cloud infrastructure per technical requirements.
4. Configure and administer cloud infrastructure security components in support of business requirements’ surrounding Information Technology General Computing Controls.
5. Manages cloud infrastructure environments including storage, virtualization, and servers, service level management, system and performance monitoring, tuning and optimization, and implementation of changes.
6. Manages device and application configurations per cloud infrastructure requirements.
7. Coordinate cloud infrastructure releases to production environments per release processes.
8. Organize and participate in disaster recovery testing as it pertains to assigned cloud infrastructure systems.
9. Develop and maintain documentation surrounding assigned cloud infrastructure systems.
10. Guides the successful completion of specific cloud infrastructure projects and may function in a project leadership role.
Education and Certification