- Test and confirm electrical safety of products
- Test and confirm products (final inspection)
- Perform SW tests -Calibration of sensors included in products
- Perform tests of equipment in addition to final products -Documentation of test results
- Perform final approval of products (responsibility)
- Document failures and coordinate the problem solving -Coordinate and confirm requested rework -Online support for service technicians
- Support QA team: Perform analysis of physical parts (e. g. customer complaints)
- Perform statistical measurements and analysis
- Support Incoming Inspection
- Perform incoming inspection
- Support in definition of relevant test criteria
- QA engineering hands-on experience, including statistics and problem solving methods
- Electronic technician
- Personal attributes required: Ability to document and communicate
- Liaise QM, production, service
- Detail orientation
- Technician or engineer in electric or electronics
- Amount of Experience: 3 or more years of Electronics Engineering experience to include a minimum of 1 years’ Quality.
- Production QA (design) hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control and Problem Solving (e. g. 8 D, PDCA,)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed