The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the deployment of the Medical Software solutions into the medical units of the hospital. As one of the primary customer-facing advocates, the Implementation Specialist is a member of the Implementation team but also cross functions closely with Technical Support, Sales and Product Specialists.
He will make use of his functional and technical expertise to match the software solution to the workflows in place within the customer organization. He will appoint the different stakeholders of the project to achieve the implementation within the defined functional scope, budget and time constraints.
The Implementation Specialist is in charge for multiple projects in parallel and must be able to prioritize, manage and communicate tasks both internally and externally.
- Responsible for the implementation of the new projects from A to Z. This includes the design of the project plan defining scope, timings, milestones, resources, ...
- Point of contact for existing customers, assigned to you.
- Follow-up of tasks performed by the customer during implementation to ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Provide feedback to the Product Specialists and Business Analysts about the expectations from the market and take part in discussions concerning the evolution of our products.
- Collaborate closely together with the R&D and Support team.
- Participate in the Pre-Sales process.
- Provide end-user training and user guidance during Go-Live.
- Experience with software solution implementation
- Experience performing discovery of business requirements and mapping technical solutions
- Experience in hospital / medical environment
- Project Management skills and certifications (i.e : Prince2)
- Executive presence and outstanding presentation skills
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of SQL or computer programming language is a surplus
- Languages: English (Fluently) – French – German – Flemish
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science in Nursing or equivalent experience
- Required to travel approximately up to 60+%PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, ability to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to move around within the office or field, sit and reach with hands and arms.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed