At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
This position will be an integral member of site SCM Leadership Team, with responsibilities
aimed at the development of overall Supply Chain responsibility to develop a strong supply
base, strategic investments in working capital, and exceptional Customer delivery. The Supply
Chain Manager is responsible for all Supply Chain activities across the Region(s). These Supply
Chain activities include, but are not limited to, Sales & Operations Planning (SIOP), Production
Planning / Scheduling, Materials Management, Procurement, Local Sourcing and Warehousing /
Shipping / Logistics.
· Directs and coordinates the Regional SIOP (Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning) process,
Production Planning, Production Scheduling, Order Fulfillment, Material releases (including MRO
management), Shipping/Receiving/Logistics, and Inventory control.
· Direct management of the Materials Management, Production & Inventory control, purchasing,
Shipping/Receiving, and related SCM activities
· Works with Strategic Sourcing and supplier development leadership to develop and deploy key
supplier quality strategies and approaches for raw material quality improvement while scheduling the
paced flow of purchased products to inventory
· Perform essential supply chain duties to ensure and identify training for Supply Chain team
· Ensures that production activities, contract or otherwise, are scheduled in a manner which will make
efficient operations possible and at the same time, assure the fulfillment of customer delivery requirements.
· Gain consensus for the proper balance in capacity planning and materials scheduling from associated
· Responsible for maintain and coordinate activities to ensure vital Supply Chain metrics, including but not
limited to; Customer On-time delivery, Backlog, Days on Hand inventory, and past due Work Orders/Schedules
· Manage 3rd party warehousing, Consignment, Vendor Manager Inventory (VMI), and other offsite scheduling
· Establish distribution in the region. Build case for change, gain buy-in and implement System integration between
3PL and our customer service team.
· Support compliance needs for APAC Supply Chain such as ISO 13485 certification required by QA
· Provides direction to plant SCM personnel in support of new product development teams, business development
and early supplier engagement
· Leverages the annual and monthly operating plans to determine appropriate objectives and performance expectations
for the regional Supply Chain team in support of Global operations goals
· Field Service trunk stock replenishment and inventory accuracy
· Perform Ad-Hoc Analysis and Supply Chain Management duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business, or Marketing from an accredited institution
· 5 years’ experience in progressive Supply Chain functions