At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
Manage and process purchase orders to Cantel Medical’s approved manufacturers
· Monitor inbound shipments with freight forwarders to achieve established transit time.
· Manage inventory goods received into SAP and 3PL on a timely manner.
· Updates purchase order status in Box for Malaysia and Singapore.
· Provide high level administrative support that is difficult, complex and highly specialized
to the logistics department which involves organizational and
coordination activities, as well as independent research and data collection,
· Monitor promptness of documentation entry into appropriate databases, compile and
distribute reports from various systems and sources and validate accuracy of input.
Bachelor degree or above, business/international trade major are preferred.
· Requires 1 - 2 years relevant experience in a supply chain/logistics and trade
· General knowledge of order processing flow and procedures through a warehousing and
distribution function desired
· Ability to use processes and experience to resolve problems.
· Patience and high attention to detail and high customer service orientation.
· Strong ability to withstand pressure.
· Fluent in English and Mandarin.
· Good learning ability and hard-working, positive attitude.