At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
Develop and Implement Technical Service Function for Medivators Product Families
• Perform equipment installations, preventive maintenance, and repair of equipment and
products in the field as assigned
• Interface with customers via customers visit/telephone/email to provide quality product support
• Provide in-service session for the customers and conduct equipment and assist product clinical
trials demonstrating applications with regards to systems, accessories and techniques
• Provide applications/user/technical training
• File product complaints according to procedure
• Assist with spare parts inventory management for various products
• Identify training needs and make recommendations
• Maintain preventive maintenance and troubleshooting and document accordingly
• Document and update internal procedures
• Manage and maintain equipment/spares database file through accurate documentations of
movement, tracking and repair statuses
• Ensure a superior level of customer satisfaction with regard to after sales support
• Perform other duties as assigned
Must be customer oriented and focused. Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently is required.
Travels within Australia as assigned. May require occasional travel outside of Australia.
Minimum National Technical Certificate/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent required. Must be able
to operate a computer, have a basic understanding of DOS and Windows, as well as proficient in
Microsoft Office software packages, such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
At least 3-5 years of hands-on technical service experience with medical equipment. Must be able to
lift and carry 25 kg. Visual acuity and manual dexterity are necessary to manipulate tools and
equipment to perform essential functions.