At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
• Assist in staff assessments, assignments, training plans, and projects.
• Provide input to development of improvement strategies and execution plans as requested.
• Lead engagement activities assuring promotion of a safe work environment.
• Coordination and / or execution of workload; Functionally work within team to complete execution daily requirements.
• Lead coordination efforts and transactional flow of product through the areas of report.
• Reviews lab paperwork for release prior to submitting to QC, supports the identification and reporting of any nonconformance or deviation to QC.
• Ensures on time delivery of products for production requirements and customer orders.
• Responsible for general lab upkeep and maintaining appropriate inventory of lab supplies.
• Associate degree and 1+ years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in a laboratory operation or technical/scientific field. Some knowledge of aseptic laboratory techniques, and microscope familiarity is preferred. Preferred BS in Biology.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors (as applicable).
• General proficiencies in Microsoft Office.
• Strong attention to detail organization skills, and accuracy with ability to successfully manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced, changing environment
• Laboratory setting, requires long periods of standing.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Uses a variety of lab equipment.