At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc. #CB
Represent Sourcing and Purchasing on new product teams, providing influential input and leadership
to drive best in class sourcing processes during the PDP process.
• Drive the execution of Commodity Strategies in sourcing decisions in new product development
• Identify Sourcing risks (component & supplier) and develop and drive mitigation plans
• Lead the Sourcing Strategy, RFx (P/Q) process and supplier selection for new components
• Ensure early involvement by supplier(s) in the design of components
• Coordinate internal & external activities required for component readiness at suppliers for
• Manage communication and business relationship with suppliers during PDP activities
• Actively participate in COGS target setting for new products and own the Component Cost Targets,
Strategies, and execution to deliver on contracted material costs.
• Manage required sourcing Quality System deliverables
• Initiate non-disclosure agreements with current and potential suppliers as needed / recommended by
• Minimize business and legal risks by negotiating development, supply, and quality agreements
proactively to support new technology development and product development at or below target costs
• Initiate purchase orders for pre-production product per the needs of the various programs
• Targets & Metrics: report out, periodically and minimally at each Phase Gate, the Sourcing Strategy
for the Project that will track and report metrics, risks, and mitigation plans for Component Quality,
Supply Risk, Cost, and Lead-time
• Conduct due diligence for suppliers to verify supplier stability and to ensure that supplier has the
capacity to meet product launch requirements.
• Ensure a smooth transition of new products to the production Buyer
• Responsible for addressing assigned CAPA activities and ensuring that established timelines are met.
• Lead Cross Functional / Cross business continuous improvement projects
• Bachelor’s degree
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• 5-7 years of technical and / or business experience with a minimum of 2 years in Technical or
strategic sourcing and with a minimum of 3 years in an engineering or equivalent role
• Lean experience or Green Belt Certification