Cantel Medical is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention and control products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers, which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products.
• Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes on chemical line
• Assess chemistry processes, take measurements and interpret data
• Design, run, test and upgrade current and new processes
• Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
• Perform risk assessments and collect data required to make improvements and modifications
• Supervise plant operations and provide process documentation
• Provide engineering and technical resource for process scale up and process chemistry.
• Investigate and troubleshoot plant/process problems
• Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
3 years of process engineering experience (chemical, energy, refining or pharmaceutical)
Good knowledge of: GMP, Quality, Project Management
IT applicative: MS Office (Word and Excel in particular), Project Office
Knowledge of process related standards
Experience in process simulations
Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
CAD or AutoCad skills
Familiarity with health and safety regulations
Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
B. S. Chemical Engineering