At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
• Work as a Receptionist and takes responsible for incoming calls on main switchboard, take messages, and make sure all visitors are taken care of in a timely manner while maintaining a pleasant and professional attitude.
• Manages booking of conference rooms, contact list, order business cards and office support as well as any other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.
• Daily calls answering, transferring and fax handling. Mail handling; including EMS, Local Mail, Courier and International mails. Printing, scanning and copying documents if required.
• Keep office area clean and in good order. Make sure the coffee machine, water machine, and printer in good function
• Order stationary, name card printing, catering for meetings, etc
• Car rental, hotel booking, air tickets booking and cost allocation
• Work as an assistant to the Managing Director for his daily administrative issues.
• Any other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by their immediate supervisor
• Work in accordance with local and national legislation as well as company regulations and code of conduct.
• Assist with the recruitment and onboarding function of the department including: job description confirmation, electronic setup/approval, posting, appointment setting, background check and recruitment file maintenance.
• Follow up on-boarding of new hires, including: compile on-boarding materials from new employee, contract, on-boarding announcement, fill in new hire form and issue forms to Global HR Team for recording, collect housing fund and social insurance information
• Probation reminding and draft communication letter.
• Provide assistance to employees and internal customers on HR Related issues (ie. ADP system, new programs, etc.)
• Set up and maintain files on all new employees and terminated employees.
• Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs.
• Provide training assistance and support for Employee programs as needed.
• Answer routine inquiries from outside the company (i.e. employment verifications, etc.)
• Help organize company events as needed.
• Provide general administration and Human Resources support, including tracking, reporting, holiday administration, filing, etc.
• Monthly report
• Assist with HR Programs
• AA Degree is required, BA preferred.
• 0-2 years administrative or HR experience
• Good English skill (CET-6)
• Familiar with MS Office
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects concurrently