At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
• Develops short and long-range goals and objectives that align with the strategic growth plans of Cantel Medical Asia/Pacific.
• Manages the sales of Cantel Medical’s products in Hong Kong to maximize revenue and profitability.
• Promote/educate Hong Kong customers on Cantel Medical’s endoscopy range of products.
• Provide necessary user training to customers and support product and chemical trials.
• Monitor competitor’s activity in Hong Kong and take necessary actions.
• Organize user training activities and workshops.
• Manage KOL’s.
• Oversees the creation of marketing and product management programs, processes, products and services oriented towards profitable future growth.
• New business leadership and management:
• Develops processes to identify new business concepts for future growth.
• Identifies leads and is responsible for new business initiatives.
• Plans and executes new product and service launches in cooperation with dealers and other sales managers.
• Develops and manages forecasts and budgets that align with goals and objectives.
• Confers with the Asia/Pacific regional office to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
• Manages the budgetary requirements for Hong Kong.
• Leads the Medivators team in Hong Kong.
• Manages the Cantel Medical Endoscopy Team in Hong Kong in achieving the revenue and profitability targets.
• Manages the Medivators Team in Hong Kong in supporting the customers and addressing their after-sales requirements.
• Manages the Medivators Endoscopy daily operations.
• Manages the Malaysian supply chain requirements directly with the local logistics service provider.
• Oversees the personnel development and hiring requirements, and yearly appraisal activities.
• This position requires demonstrated ability to successfully lead the sales and marketing efforts in a medium to large company, a minimum of 8 years of experience in sales and marketing in Hong Kong, preferably in the Endoscopy industry. This position requires exceptional leadership, communication and planning skills and ability to implement change to positively affect results. The position requires fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage. The candidate must have hands-on experience with medical equipment. Strong sales, product management and project management experience. The candidate must be very customer oriented and results driven, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in developing training and coordinating physician or customer events is an added advantage. The candidate must be able to demonstrate competence in multiple computer programs, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Completed A-Levels required or Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of 8 years proven marketing and management experience, preferably in the Endoscopy industry.
• OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
• Travel – periodic travel required
• PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, ability to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to move around within the office, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.