At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
• Provide field support to regional vendors and KOL’s, including but not limited to
Provide technical support via phone
Implement field troubleshooting
Implement operation/application training when requested
• Maintain and record tools, trunk stock parts and technical document regionally .
• Follow up the repair policy and process
• Follow up the customer satisfaction policy and process
• Drive service business growth in account customer
• Track and report service/sales issues, inclusive facilitation product complaint report
• Focus on technical development of the assigned device
• College or Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electronics or Mechanics.
• At least one year working experience of related service
• Strong communication skills
• Good hands-on ability
• Strong reading skills in English and Mandarin and Cantonese is required
• Honest, diligent. Understand the importance of service. Can travel frequently;
• Appreciate teamwork, glad to see the success of teammate;
• Basic service business sense