At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
• Achieve the sales quota, profitability and marketing objectives in his/her target hospitals with meeting expectation.
• According to the company plan and working process, make products promotion to the target customers;
• Complete customer visiting and sales target as required;
• Complete various sales reports as required, and provide timely market feedback information;
• Know well product knowledge and sales skills, provide clinical academic and product support to customers;
• To establish a good relationship with customers, and to manage Key Accounts
• To master of product knowledge and selling skills to provide customers clinical or product support
• To keep and maintain the company's branding
• To finish variable sales report, data analysis
• Positively assist and support district, regional and national promotion activities as required.
• Coordinate with leader to set up, trains, manages target hospitals and district’s distributors channel as required and provide clinical and product support.
• To finish other jobs or tasks assigned by leaders.
• College degree or above, medical, life science or marketing professional background is preferred;
• 2-3 years sales experience preferably in Medical Device, Infection Control and /or Healthcare Industry
• Ability to manage dealers/distributors
• Good knowledge of products and clinical application
• Good presentation skills
• Work positive, carefully, good presentation skills and communication skill;
• Ability of customer management
• Honest, earnestly, bears hardships and stands hard work, has the team cooperation spirit;
• English level 4 above is preferred