At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
• Carries out technical assignments to install, modify, and repair Cantel Medical equipment at customer sites.
• Analyzes and repairs mechanical, electrical, and software failures.
• Operates and programs reprocessors, understanding all technical aspects and reprocessor parameter functions.
• Completes in a timely manner standard equipment documentation and reports to include service reports, installation records, etc.
• Provides customers with timely and accurate technical information in a positive and straightforward manner.
• Provide assistance/consultations to customers in site preparation for equipment installations.
• Provide technical support as required during selling processes.
• Identify sales opportunities and pass the information on to the appropriate sales person.
• Associate degree in Electro-mechanics or equivalent is required.
• This position requires three or more years of electro-mechanical experience in capital equipment, preferably in the medical device industry.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. and have a valid drivers’ license.
• Candidate must be able to perform occasional weekend work when necessary.
• Candidate must be willing to travel extensively within territory, often on short notice.
• Ability to resolve conflict and work in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently to ensure customer needs are met.
• Average or above computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• A high degree of initiative and creativity is required due to the complex nature of the situations and conditions of the position.
• Ability to think clearly and positively and stay calm in high-pressure situations.
• Ability to work with others.
• Enthusiasm, especially to hardware problem solving.
• Exhibits care and attention to details.
• Meets deadlines and commitments.
• Strong written/oral communication skills.