At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
• Execute cycle counting per policy
• Complete system and physical audits for all areas of Warehouse Operations
• Develop and administer training certifications for all functions of Warehouse Operations
• Train new Warehouse Operations Employees assuring they are well versed in their role before being left alone to complete assigned tasks
• Assist in the development and maintenance of related work instructions
• Own root cause analysis and corrective actions for Warehouse Operations area missed
• Assist in the development of gap closure and risk mitigation
• Other tasks as assigned
• Follow all provided control procedures and policies to complete tasks
• Maintain and engage in promotion of a safe work environment
• High School graduate
• 2 years advanced education preferred
• 8 years warehouse, inventory control, or related disciplines experience required
• Previous forklift experience (counterbalance, stock picker, reach truck) preferred, if none, ability to become certified required
• General proficiencies in Microsoft Office and ERP required (SAP preferred)
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced, changing environment
• Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
• Ability to continually meet all ADA factors as detailed within this job description
• ADA Factors (Physical and Environmental Requirements)